Sunday 25 October 2009

My progress

(Grading should again be 1-5: 1 = excellent, 2 = v. good, 3 = good/average, 4 = poor, 5 = v. poor)

Attainment- 2
Effort- 2
Punctuality- 2
Submission and quality of homework- 2
Ability to work independently- 1
Quality of writing- 2
Organisation of blog- 3
Oral contributions in class- 3

WWW:able to use correct media alnguage
understanding of integration
understanding of demographics/ physcographics

EBI:no single lessons of media were on the course
less homework was given
exam questions were given as homework, instead of writing reviews on the blog.

How well is the course organised? - 3
How interesting is the content that is covered? - 3
How useful are the handouts? -5
Have the lessons been well-paced?
What is the standard of the teachers’ presentation/subject knowledge? - 1
How well has the course met your expectations? - 2
Have the extra-curricular events been useful? (eg. Awards Eve.) - 1
Has the Macguffin Blog been useful? - 5

I think I have made steady progress through media studies. Although, it was not my first choice at A-level I am thoroughly enjoying it and hoping to excel. I have learnt many things including more vocabulary, the ownership of institutions, and the best way to write reviews. Through the course I hope to broaden my knowledge and I hope to achieve a 'B'.

No comments:

Post a Comment